John Wayne Airport

I spent most of yesterday in the John Wayne Airport. I had a client meeting that we thought would go all day. Our flight choices were 4:30 or 8:30. Since we thought the meeting would go until 4pm, we chose 8:30pm, knowing it would be a long day (the morning flight was at 7am. However, the meeting was over at 2pm and we were back at the airport at 3pm trying to get on the 4:30 flight. To no avail. So I spend five and a half hours at the John Wayne International Airport.

Luckily, I was with a really great person and we laughed through the day and night, but ick. What a LONNNNNNNG day. And I never saw Signa or William yesterday. Cannot wait for them to get up this morning, but since it's only 6:30, I won't stomp around and cough or anything to wake them.

Yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment