Cooties

William's computer class started Monday. It's really his first class just for him where we aren't there with him. I was so hyped up for it that I couldn't wait to call him after to hear all about it.

Marc and Signa sat outside the class and waited for him and said he did fine. Serious Will, just like normal, but went fine. When I talked to him on the phone and asked him how the class was. "It was fun and we played games and I don't like it because there is a girl kid in there and I don't like girls."

What the H E double hocky sticks? He doesn't like computer class because there is a girl in it? Did the breath mint freeze up his brain? He repeated that to me about 3 times Monday and then again yesterday morning.

We had to drill it in that he is NOT to say anything like that in class or anywhere else because it's mean and hurts people's feelings.

Who knew that cooties come at age 4?

0 comments:

Post a Comment