Ways to Tell I May Be Coming A Bit Too Introverted

  • The slow walk I do to miss elevators when someone else gets there first.
  • The inside happy dance I do when I remember I don’t have to pay the bridge toll to a toll-taker any longer because I have the machine.
  • When I’m super happy the friend I made plans with is okay staying home, drinking wine and talking instead of going out to mingle.
  • When someone knocks on my door, you can find me hiding upstairs in my closet.
  • That time the car rental place only had a convertible for me and even though the weather was perfect, I never put the top down because I was afraid it would invite eye contact and conversation.
  • Shoe shopping with my daughter: Momma can we just go to the kind of shoe place where they are all in boxes?  I don’t want to talk to people who ask for my size.  Yes, Mini-Me.  Yes, we can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment